Restora Health ‘Did You Know’ Blog
July 22, 2020
Stress is bad for you. But…
Did you know…?
- Stress makes hypertension worse . . .
- Stress makes obesity worse . . .
- Stress makes diabetes worse . . .
- Stress makes heart disease and Coronary artery disease worse . . .
- Stress makes asthma worse . . .
- Stress makes anxiety and depression worse1 . . .
And did you know the most common co-morbidities of those who die of COVID are . . .yes, you guessed it:
- Hypertension – 53%
- Obesity – 53 to 84%%
- Diabetes – 42%
- Heart Disease and CAD – 29%
- Asthma – 10%2
So it is important to do 2 things:
1 – Get healthy. Take our Free Health Assessment Test and then receive our Free Personal Health Plan that will get you to our ‘5 + 2 Normals’. With the ‘5 + 2 Normals’, your odds of beating COVID are greater than 99.99% because your odds of having those any of those comorbidities will also be less than 1%!
2 – Use our TeleMental Health or seek counseling because stress not only makes you more vulnerable COVID, but for other diseases and aging.
And keep smiling and be grateful!! You have a lot to be thankful for.